Welcome to the official site for the Town Of Browning , Montana

Town of Browning Specialty License Plates

You must register your vehicle annually to have sponsored plates. The cost of the plates and renewing them each year includes a donation that goes directly to the sponsoring organization. By purchasing these plates, people show their support for an organization and make a financial contribution to its work.

How to Purchase and Renew Organization Specialty License Plates

An individual or business who owns a passenger car, pickup, van, sport utility vehicle, motor home, large truck or bus that is registered in Montana may choose to display an organization specialty plate.  Beginning July 1, 2003 the donation set by the sponsor, taxes and fees imposed by law, and a one-time administrative fee of $15 must be paid to your local County Treasurer at the time of purchase.